Monday, November 27, 2023

Back in the studio

After a wonderful music-making weekend last weekend, this week has been dedicated to visual arts again. The 4 Elements Art Expo was a great opportunity to hang with other artists, and having work on exhibit always seems to motivate me to do more (it's so nice when you get to see the "fruits of your labor" in one place at an exhibit). So I spent some time in the studio this weekend and I have finally settled on committing to two projects (I actually have TOO many not-even-half finished projects going on... it can be overwhelming). Once again -- like I have written so many times -- I should wait for the finished product... but I am SO excited that these two compositions have begun to emerge, I wanted to show images of portions of the compositions as "teasers". So here you go...


Can't wait to see how they turn-out in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment