Wednesday, October 29, 2014

getting back into "it"

Okay, I'm going to admit it... I feel terrible about not posting on this blog more over the last 6 months. Mostly because I REALLY appreciate your interest in collage and this site. In some way, I feel like I have let you down a little. BUT, enough of that... I am hoping to post more now again. And I hope that you will enjoy what I post. Tonight I was in my studio again. I needed to do some art "custodial work" for some pieces that need to be "shipped out". However, I was able to sit down and do some exploration. A couple "sketches" started to emerge..



1 comment:

  1. It is impossible to do everything Steven, particularly to keep up with blogging. Your exhibiting, and your professional work, must take priority. That said, I LOVE seeing your collages...they inspire me to look differently at my pieces.

    ReplyDelete