Saturday, November 19, 2022

Rest in peace, Peg...

As I said in my last post, my Mother-in-Law Margaret "Peg" Durr passed away last month unexpectedly after a short bout with cancer. I really enjoyed having Peg as a Mother-in-Law a lot; and I think she was proud to have me as a Son-in-Law -- the "professor", and an artist too! She was always interested in my art life and would come out to openings that I had locally. She bought the piece pictured below, for her boyfriend in Long Island. She also bought a very early piece of mine from my first solo exhibition in Little Falls, NY (reception picture shown below). We also had a great time when my wife MC and I, took the two mothers on a trip to Italy. Peg's creative artistry came in the form of being quite a chef. Grazie di tutto Peg! RIP...





1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your loss. Time marches on and we are all getting closer to the checkered flag.

    ReplyDelete