Sunday, July 22, 2018

new pieces

I realize I have been neglecting this blog. It's been a weird summer season. I am back to teaching (two evenings a week) and it has actually helped me manage my time better. I have also decided to concentrate on making some artwork rather than just coating and looking for elements. I mean, I have SO many elements that I could make collage for the next 5 years. I tend to get into get into the habit of looking at beautiful elements and choosing images from my vintage ephemera collection (coating some). I NEED to start actually making artwork (even if some of them are not as good as the standards to which I hold myself). Of course, I have also been playing A LOT of golf this summer. So, here are a couple of pieces that I will be exhibiting in two weeks at The Broad Street Gallery in Hamilton, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment