Monday, April 16, 2012

"Not a Villian"



I'm not quite sure this piece is done (perhaps I should wait before I post). When I first thought it was "done", I was still not comfortable with the lower left-hand quadrant (the green) because it seemed too "open" (although I didn't mind it). I search my studio area and found this wonderful chain. I REALLY like the inclusion f the chain, but now I am wondering if it is too "heavy" on the left. Perhaps it needs something on the upper right-hand side (or perhaps I should just leave it as it is). Either way, I will keep you posted. Just thought it would be interesting to post the process a bit. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blogging about your process. I agree with you in each of your three observations. It looks fine without the chain, and also with, and yes - I would wonder how it would look with something now in the top right.
    Would love to see you place something there and let us see?
    Wonderful blog, wonderful collages!

    ReplyDelete