Sunday, July 17, 2011

Playing cards project




Good morning! I have become involved with an interesting collaborative collage project over the past week. Liz Cohn has organized a project which will culminate in an exhibit in Portland, Oregon next year. She begins by altering playing cards with collage elements. Then she sends these cards to other collage artists for them to contribute to the collage. I like small format pieces to begin with; and the challenge of integrating my work with someone else's is also intriguing to me. SOoo... here are the cards that Liz sent to me. What do you think? What would you do? (this is strictly a rhetorical question; I'm not really soliciting specific responses ;-) I'll post what I do soon (since I'm almost done already!) Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment