Sunday, March 12, 2023

Variations

I am struggling a little bit, with variations of a sketch I am working on. I simply LOVE this sculptural element that is the primary focus of this piece. I am tempted to do a two-element composition using the sculptural element and the cloud element. I think they work incredibly well together. I also like letting the child's head overlap the mat (would this be considered "half an element", since it is integral to the composition of that sketch?). But I also like the addition of some color, and the angle of the buildings (both variations). Still not sure what I'm going to do with this one... although I'm leaning toward adding the color elements. I also thought I'd throw in a photo of what I cut when I say I am "microcutting".






No comments:

Post a Comment