Thursday, January 5, 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 Happy New Year to one and all! I am looking forward to a creative and productive year ahead. And I wish the same for all of you. One of my resolutions for the year is to "get my chops up" with regard to my music-playing (it will take some hard work to get to where I was prior to the pandemic). But I will also continue to create collages throughout the year; and I am looking forward to "stretching" a bit with my collage work. I have TONS of large frames, even though my work tends to be small (usually smaller than 16" x 20"). So I am looking forward to trying some large format pieces. I have also recently been experimenting with abstract works comprised of architectural elements. Here are some initial "sketches"...



No comments:

Post a Comment