Here's the piece I finished this afternoon. This is a tentative title for the piece. I have included an unframed and a framed version (although I will probably go with a black frame for this piece). I have also included an image which shows the level of precision I try to use with my compositions. It took me over an hour to find exactly what background star scene would work best for this piece. Then I used a very "deliberate" cut-out portion to use as a background in the "porthole" of this composition. THEN, I wanted to make certain that the "starlight" rays coming off the star were in the same orientation as the one in the lower right portion of the composition. It's a detail like this that make a piece "look good" without the viewer necessarily being aware of the detail.