Friday, December 7, 2012

Exhibits


So happy to be fortunate to have pieces in three exhibits simultaneously! I have a piece in the Inaugural Juried Signature Member Exhibit of the National Collage Society in Mesa, AZ. I'm proud of that. I also have three pieces in the "Apocalypse" show at the bau Gallery in Beacon, NY. The opening reception is tomorrow from 6:00-9:00. I'm looking forward to it! I also have a number of pieces in a two-man show with photographer Matt Willen at The Black Gryphon in Elizabethtown, PA. Those pieces will be up through March. Hope some of you get a chance to check them out. I have already sold one piece!  Here's Matt and Tony and I at The Black Gryphon. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Good grief you ARE busy. Hope you see lots of red dots in these shows. LOve your work.

    ReplyDelete