Monday, August 15, 2011

Power of N pieces



SOOooo, I finished my "Power of N" piece (the one shown here with the "spaceships"). It's entitled "the collected and assembled" (a phrase from within the materials we were sent). I'm not totally satisfied with it, but I like it. There's no turning back once you've made the cuts. That's one of the things that was a bit challenging about this project in addition to the fact that we had to use materials chosen for us; that is, the fact that once you've made a decision --especially for a collage with some kind of narrative like mine-- you couldn't change very easily. I don't want anyone to get me wrong, I love challenges like that! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, what about the second, colorful collage? I threw that one together with "scraps" that I had left over from the Power of N materials. It's a 6" X 6" piece entitled "Clockwise perpetual neophyte". Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment