Friday, August 18, 2023

Update on "The Tower of Scrabbel (sic)"

 Ready to be gifted to my sister...

The feet and upper edges are painted in the color of the special squares on the board (i.e., "triple word score"; "triple letter score"; double word score"; double letter score"). I tried to make the "background" color of the table the greenish-gray of the other squares on the game board. Interestingly, I pulled the letters out one-at-a-time in a "random" fashion (i.e., without choosing letters or making words). A few words did emerge (mostly short words). I had been looking at some of the small words that emerged "across" the pedestal. It wasn't until I took this photo, that I saw an interesting longer word going down the pedestal. If you enlarge this photo, you can see the word "spasm" on the right edge of the pedestal. Weird.
Here's a better photo taken in natural light...




No comments:

Post a Comment