Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Cleaning and re-organizing

I have spent the last couple weeks, cleaning-up and re-organizing my studio. I tend to work best in a bit of a chaotic environment; but things were getting a little out of control. In addition, after my mother-in-law passed away, I had the good fortune of acquiring a number of metal shelving units. The shelving has REALLY helped me get things off of the basement floor, and re-stacked and organized a bit. The only thing, is that the process "took over" the space on my working tables. BUT, I recently cleared off some space, because I was dying to do some CREATING! Here are a couple sketches from this week. I am REALLY looking forward to creative production again (and I think the re-organization will help that come to fruition).





 

No comments:

Post a Comment