Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Evening sketches

Thankfully, I have been working pretty regularly these days in the studio. Unfortunately, I have not been posting too much on this blog (that's partially due to the fact that, for some reason, I have to do two extra steps to get to this site). One of my main foci recently has been to work on another collaborative project with my friend and fellow collagist Anthony Morgan. This latest project involves each of us using the same two issues of two National Geographic to create our collage compositions. For that reason, I can't post those intermediates because we keep our individual ideas "secret" until the big "reveal" when we are both finished. But here are a couple of sketches I like (and with likely pursue to completion) that are not part of that project.



No comments:

Post a Comment