Friday, December 29, 2023

THANK YOU!

As New Year's Eve is fast approaching, I want to extend a sincere "thank you" to all of you who have checked out this blog over the course of 2023. Last New Year's Eve, I made a resolution to focus more time on my creative collage endeavors and to try to post more on the blog (both of which I was successful in doing). Not only did my efforts create more content here, but it also motivated me to spend more time in the studio and respond to calls for work for various exhibitions. Except for the generally alarming state of higher education in America, and the disgusting administrative decisions that were made at my home institution, 2023 has been a good year overall -- it seems like it has been the first year I have felt "out of" the COVID pandemic (although, ironically, I did have COVID in August). I fear that 2024 will be a disastrous year for the country, politically, and for me personally (I will not burden my blog with details at this point). I hope that positive human spirits and creative processes will prevail. Once again, thank you all for showing interest in my blog. I wish you all a peaceful, healthy and happy new year to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment