Monday, May 30, 2022

Good news/bad news

 It's always nice to be able to enjoy the fruits of one's work (in this case, creative works). I am happy to say that the collage I submitted to the Vayo Gallery (Rochester, NY) for their "Everything is Nothing with a Twist" exhibit (see my post of April 14) was chosen for inclusion in the deck of cards made to commemorate the exhibit. It was a very interesting concept. All works submitted were accepted for the exhibit, but a juror chose 52 of the pieces to be used as images for the playing cards -- very cool! There were 187 submissions in total. That's the good news. The bad news is... they sold out of the decks of cards. I hope that they will consider producing some more. I think they would be awesome gifts for my friends and family. They look pretty damn cool too...

You can learn more about the Vayo Gallery here: https://www.vayocollagegallery.com/
I have not visited yet; but I look forward to going soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment